Step inside the squared circle and slam your opponents. WWE SuperCard is a collectible card battling game featuring WWE Superstars and pro wrestling action.
Requires OS 4.2.1 or newer.
Collect and level up your cards. Design and build your deck. And experience the thrill of battle across a variety of modes, real-time events, and features like PVP and teams. Join the millions (and millions) of players across the globe who have downloaded SuperCard — and jump into its high-octane twist on CCG play.
SuperCard has old-school favorites like The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, and current Superstars like Becky Lynch, The Fiend Bray Wyatt, Tommaso Ciampa, Adam Cole, Samoa Joe, and many more. There are thousands of cards to leg drop and Spinebuster into the virtual mat. Who will you place in your deck on your own road to glory?
… and things are just getting started in the latest Season. Season 6 offers more cards, team refinements, the totally new Performance Center, and all-new card leveling mechanics that shake up the action.
– Cards and themed content featuring WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars, WWE Legends, and WWE Hall of Fame inductees
– Capture the briefcase in Money in the Bank or strategize your way through a King of the Ring tournament against others
– Earn rewards in rotating events that shake up play and offer unique cards
– Climb the leaderboard against others in Elimination Chamber and Royal Rumble matches
– Earn bonuses from logging in daily or taking Open Challenges
– Level up your cards in the new Performance Center to get a boost while you're offline
Do Not Sell My Info: www.take2games.com/ccpa
The call of loot and power, of fame and infamy. Together, we're bravely adventuring into WrestleMania waters with over 60 new and powerful cards celebrating this year's show. Filled with gleaming coins and WWE talent from both past and present, WrestleMania 36 tier has arrived. Try not to let the dazzling sights and your new journey to the top distract you too much … intrigue is also on the horizon.
– A blank spot on the card that we can't make go away
– Misc. bug fixes and improvements