Weather your way: face all weather conditions this spring with The Weather Channel, the world's most accurate forecast. Get live radar updates and severe weather alerts, and check weather conditions on the go. Get ready for what's ahead with local weather news, a storm radar and local weather forecast.
Live weather radar, pollen and allergy forecast, as well as your local temperature – available wherever you are! Get your daily local weather info this spring, so you can prepare for what's ahead, whether it's pollen or extreme weather. Living in an area prone to severe weather? Our storm radar and severe weather alerts have got you covered. We provide an accurate weather forecast that helps you plan up to 15 days in advance, with NOAA alerts and severe weather recommendations.
Want to enjoy the spring weather? Don't get caught in the rain – check our forecast with our detailed weather tracker and weather maps. Track your local weather and live weather radar and prepare for what's ahead, whether that's rain, a difficult pollen situation with our allergy forecast, or severe weather. Our practical GPS maps and storm radar will help you face whatever the clouds will bring.
Track severe weather alerts thanks to our live weather radar! Discover The Weather Channel’s top 4 features:
1. Weather your way! Get a personalized weather map and check weather conditions in a new way. Discover a live radar, a rain tracker, and our Feels Like feature.
2. NOAA severe weather alerts – Press push notifications to get notifications for all severe weather updates with our storm tracker.
3. Track weather alerts & conditions – Stay on top of spring weather with our rain GPS, and track weather alerts with our storm radar.
4. Smart videos! Discover visuals of NOAA alerts and track on a GPS map the development of a storm.
Stay alert: track travel weather and plan spring outdoor activities with confidence.
• Weather maps & weather forecast updates give you all the information you need, wherever you are! Know what to expect before you even set foot outside, from temperature to wind chills. Even the pollen won't surprise you anymore.
• Don’t get caught in the rain! With NOAA alerts, a weather forecast up to 48 hours and our live weather radar, you will be prepared for anything.
• Daily temperature, wind speed and weather maps let you know if you need to bring a light jacket or your umbrella!
Keep informed on the latest weather news.
• Stay prepared during extreme weather and earthquakes.
• Be alert and get all the information you need with live news and maps
• Our live radar will help you track extreme weather where you live.
Enjoy our Premium version! Get all the information you need regarding local weather and temperature.
• See 24 hours into the future with future radar
• Get 96 hours of extended forecast
• Forget about ads, for just $9.99/year
Privacy & Feedback
• If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch at [email protected]
The Weather Company is the world's most accurate forecaster, according to the most recent, comprehensive study available (2010-2017) from Forecast Watch www.forecastwatch.com/static/Three_Region_Accuracy_Overview_2010-2017.pdf
App Annie: The Weather Channel app combined had over 50 million monthly active users worldwide each month from January through December 2019, over 2M total 5 star ratings and was downloaded 155 million times.
Comscore: Apps from The Weather Company, parent of The Weather Channel, are the most used weather apps worldwide based on average monthly active users via smartphone in 2019. Comscore Mobile Metrix®, Worldwide Rollup Media Trend, News/Information –Weather category incl. [P] Weather Company, The and [M] Weather Channel, The, Jan-Dec. 2019 avg.
We’re constantly working to improve your app experience. In this release:
• We are releasing a new “Incidents Map” of coronavirus (COVID-19) data available. That map will track reported cases of the virus and other metrics locally, down to the county level in the United States. We'll also offer news and information to help you stay informed.
We value your feedback! Email us at [email protected] with any questions or suggestions.