Available today in Pittsburgh, Kansas City, and Vero Beach!
Walmart InHome is a new delivery service that gets the to-dos done. InHome uses smart entry technology to deliver Walmart groceries, household essentials, and prescriptions ordered from the Walmart Grocery app or grocery.walmart.com right into your home. See if your address is eligible and sign up at inhome.walmart.com.
How to use Walmart InHome:
– Place your order in Walmart Grocery app (or grocery.walmart.com) and choose “InHome Delivery” at checkout
– For prescriptions, place your order through the Walmart app’s Pharmacy section and select “InHome” at checkout
Key Features of the Walmart InHome app:
– Track the status of your Walmart Grocery & Walmart Pharmacy orders delivered by InHome
– Watch a video livestream of your orders getting delivered in the app or save for later viewing (up to a week after your delivery is completed)
– Get notifications at every step of your delivery—including when your order is on its way to your house and when the delivery has finished
– See the InHome delivery associate who’ll deliver your groceries & prescriptions
Do Not Sell My Personal Information