The VR180 app by Google lets you set up and manage your VR180 camera right from your mobile device. Use the app to capture 180-degree VR content with your VR180 camera, then transfer files to your phone or the cloud to save or discard clips. It also tells you about your camera’s status including capture activity, battery charge, storage remaining, and more.
• Set up your VR180 camera in just a few minutes
• Transfer your VR180 content in seconds from your camera to your phone
• View your VR180 content to select your favorite moments
• Save VR180 content easily to Google Photos or YouTube or your phone’s photo gallery
• Share VR180 content directly with your friends and family
• See what your camera sees with Live Preview
• Remotely capture VR180 content even when the camera is a few feet away
• Adjust camera settings
This release introduces a number of new features, including the ability to create animations using VR180 photos, to more easily manage VR180 content in a headset, and to crop sections of VR180 photos and export them as 2D images. The release also includes a number of bug fixes and enhancements.