Taskade is a real-time organization and collaboration tool for remote and distributed teams. Manage tasks, write notes, and video chat with your team, in one unified workspace.
The simplest way to create team outlines, checklists, and workflows. Whether you are managing team projects, or planning future milestones — getting work done with Taskade is simple, fast, and fun!
Collaborate with team members on the same page and edit projects together in real time. Chat, organize, and work together instantly. Use Taskade to supercharge your team productivity.
Taskade can be used by individuals or teams, at home or at work (or anywhere!). Automatic syncing means your data are always up to date on every device. Taskade gives your team superpowers!
• Create beautiful task lists, notes, and outlines
• Share and collaborate with others instantly
• Invite and add team members to workspaces
• Chat and work together in real-time
• Create unlimited nested outlines
• Easy one-tap editing projects
• Tag projects to organize and prioritize
• Assign projects to multiple team members
• Real-time syncing across your phone, tablet and computer
• Beautiful and minimal interface
• Elegantly simple, free to use
– IS TASKADE FREE?
Yes, Taskade is completely free. Soon you'll have the option to upgrade to Taskade Pro, which will have extra features like themes, sticker packs, and handy customizations.
– ANY PRODUCTIVITY TIPS?
Start small. When you're overwhelmed and under-motivated, choose one small task and start with that. We're sure there's some metaphor here about conquering mountains by taking the first step… Well, same holds true for conquering Mondays. The only way to gain momentum is to start moving.
Break down larger tasks. Turn a big scary project into a series of smaller steps or bullet points. Taskade can be used as a bullet journal, checklist, or weekly diary, making tasks bite-sized and manageable.
Focus on one thing at a time. When you have a bunch of to-dos and ideas swimming around in your head it gets hard to focus. Use Taskade to declutter and document your thoughts so you can focus fully on every task.
Make team communication open and efficient. Rather than rely on scheduled meetings (which, let’s face it, can be a huge time-suck) encourage team members to communicate problems and questions as soon as they arise. With Taskade teams can chat live and collaborate in real time, so things get sorted out in a snap.
– CAN I USE TASKADE WITH MY TEAM?
Yes. Taskade is designed to supercharge your team productivity. Simply create a workspace in Taskade then invite your team members to join it instantly. You can work together in real-time to make and edit lists, take meeting notes, manage tasks, brainstorm, and create collaborative documents. Using Taskade to work together, you can help each other get stuff done.
– WHAT IS A WORKSPACE?
A workspace is a collection of lists and notes. You can create a workspace for your team, project, or idea. Workspaces help to keep your lists and notes organized. You can create as many workspaces as you like. You can also make workspaces collaborative by inviting other people to join them and edit them with you in real-time.
Find creative ways to use Taskade by selecting a template in the app. Taskade is a platform to design your own team productivity system and workflows.
• Weekly planner and task list
• Daily team standup and scrum checklist
• Simple daily bullet journal and diary
• Remote work with distributed team members
• Team brainstorming outline and meeting notes
• Travel Itinerary and outlining tool
• Project roadmaps and outliner
– GET IN TOUCH
What's New in Taskade 2.0? 🧐
● Assign team members to task lists. Delegate like never before.
● Create Tags to organize and prioritize your task lists in Workspaces.
● Create Templates to automate tasks and workflows for you and your team.
● New: Reorder Tasks — Drag-n-drop is finally here! Drag to reorder tasks and notes in projects.
● New: Reorder Workspaces — Drag workspaces and subspaces to reorder them in your main menu.
● Improved calendar, due dates, video chat messaging, and file uploads.
● Bug fixes and performance improvements.