Know that your family members are safe by locating them on the T-Mobile 4G/LTE network!
With T-Mobile FamilyWhere® you can find family members on your account by locating their phones on an interactive map:
• Locate your family members on demand so you know where they are
• Check to see if your kids are home after school or practice with automatic
• Give your family members the ability to share their location with you anytime with
our free Check-In feature
FamilyWhere Locate – Upgrade to America’s best phone locator service! You can locate FREE for 30 days. After the trial ends, there's a monthly subscription for $10 that appears on your bill.
What T-Mobile FamilyWhere Has To Offer
• On-Demand Location: Locate any mobile device connected to your T-Mobile
account on demand — any time you wish!
• Automatic Alerts: Schedule automatic location checks and get conveniently
notified via SMS or email
• View Location from Anywhere: Locate your family with our free Android app.
• Don’t have an Android phone? You can use and manage FamilyWhere online via
• Access History: View your loved ones’ location history for 7 days.
FREE FamilyWhere Check-In Feature For Your Loved Ones
• In addition to locating on demand, your loved ones can use this free feature to
check in with you whenever they like
• Users can share their location by sending a check-in SMS from their Android phones
• As the primary account holder, you will be able to view the location they share via
the your FamilyWhere Android app or on a mobile web browser in real time
• FamilyWhere check-ins for kids are even less of a chore with fun emoticons
More About T-Mobile FamilyWhere
• A maximum of 10 lines can be located on any FamilyWhere account
• FamilyWhere can only locate devices that are powered on and connected to T-
• Locating a family member with FamilyWhere works with any mobile device – no
extra software required
• Users on your account who are locatable will be notified via SMS
• FamilyWhere is optimized for smartphones and may not be compatible with all
• Note: Location results provided for iOS devices are less accurate than for Android
devices. Only the approximate location (i.e., the nearest cell tower) of your iOS devices on your account will display within FamilyWhere.
Technical support is available via tfw.support.safely.com.