This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Realistically scaled planets, with some up to hundreds to kilometers in size, and million of kilometers of space between them.
• Realistic orbital mechanics
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls.
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot 🙂 )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
We have a really active discord community!
– Fixed game closing bug
– Purchases are now kept in offline mode
– Fixed world menu bug
– Fixed more parts button
– Fixed TWR with stacked engines
– [Owned] tag is now prioritized over [New] – Fixed [New] tag always showing
– Added move rocket button
– Fixed “parachute cut” being shown twice
– Fixed parachute still slowing down after cut