If your eyes are drained from looking at your small cellular phone, you should try this free screen mirroring app!
Screen Mirroring is a powerful app which allows you to mirror your Android smartphone on the TV screen. You can easily access all of your games, photos, videos and other application on a big screen just like a dual screen to smart devices such Smart TVs, Blu-Ray players, Chromecast, other UPnP / DLNA compatible players, and even use the Miracast settings of your Android device to connect to Miracast devices.
Screen Mirror Connect with TV and watch video using our Video Player. It is a free Multimedia player for Android such as Video player. This contains both video and audio player. Now You can watch all popular video and audio formats on your phone or TV if you connect through a screen mirror.
• Easily change resolution and density – take full advantage of the resolution of your external display, and show the Android tablet interface if you're using a phone.
• Mirroring, screencast with UPnP / DLNA compatible video players such as XBMC/KODI, Smart TV, Blu Ray players, and other compatible devices.
• Useful for streaming movies, videos, access photos using Screen Mirroring and play apps on the smart TV screen with help of Screen Mirroring.
• Internal audio and microphone streaming. Mixed audio streaming (internal + microphone)
• Our app is providing the cast with Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV or other DLNA Devices.
★ Compatible with Network Tethering (wifi, bluetooth, USB).
★ Many settings to optimize performances.
★ Share your Android screen live to any other device or PC on your local network.
★ Cast web videos found online from websites.
★ sends the original source to your streaming receivers.