NotiStar is new notification management service
[Description] NotiStar is new notification management service
By using this, You can manage many of the notifications you have received so far
In addition, you can search for delivered notifications or categorize them as you like.
All of these notifications are always there before you delete them.
We are trying to make fresh experience for users.
Tip: If you tap & hold the NotiStar menu in Good Lock app, its shortcut icon is created on the home screen
[Target] – Android Q OS 10.0 SAMSUNG devices.
– Android P OS 9.0 SAMSUNG devices.
[Language] – Korean
– Add timestamp at Notification Card
– Fixed LockScreen handler’s visibility issue
– Improve sluggish issue while multiwindow( like pop-view and split view) of NotiStar.
– Fixed the filter sorting issue.
– Fixed the issue that NotiStar was not running after update.
– Minor change of UI.
– Fixed re-entering to Lock screen when changing notification hide content setting on Lock screen
– Fixed the issue that NotiStar’s filters are overlapped on Bottom Gesture Bar
(Known issue : The issue that a NotiStar handler is shown on the app screen, not on the lock screen, is currently analyzing the cause. Please wait next release)
– Support One UI 2.0
– Support Dark mode
– Customize a handler to run NotiStar on the Lock screen. ( handler’s color, position and opacity )
-Fixed the issue that the phone performance has deteriorated after receiving notifications.
1. modified this issue,this is after run the camera app, when you touch a wide angle button, NotiStar is shown.
2. when set on Hide content state, Header is shown only.
3. Improved systemUI performance by reducing the use of SysBg.