Find useful information quickly and easily on the Always On Display without turning the screen on.
▷ Just tap to show AOD.
– Tap only when necessary to view the clock and other useful information!
– Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen > Always On Display > Display mode
▷ Now AOD has landscape view too!
– Rotate your device to the desired orientation.
– Double tap the AOD clock. Then, the button that allows you to switch between portrait view and landscape view will appear.
(※ Landscape view for AOD is available from the Samsung Galaxy S10.)
▷ There are plenty of clock designs to choose from. Pick a clock style you like!
– Digital clock, Analogue clock, World clock, Edge clock, Calendar, Image clock, AGIF, etc.
– You can also add an AGIF to the AOD screen.
– Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen > Clock style
▷ Find useful information and check widgets without turning the screen on!
– Try different widgets on the AOD by double-tapping the clock area.
– Types of FaceWidget: Music controller, Today's schedule, and Next alarm
– Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen > FaceWidgets
▷ AOD Themes
– Download AOD-exclusive themes from the Theme Store.
– Decorate your very own AOD screen using various themes.
▷ Adjust the brightness to four different levels!
– Double-tap the AOD clock to reveal the brightness adjustment bar.
– Use the AOD with the brightness you want at the moment you need it.
– Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen > Always On Display > Auto brightness
(※ Brightness adjustment is available from Galaxy S9 / S9+ due to H/W performance differences.)
※ Certain features may not be supported on some models.
※ If you want to know more about Always On Display, submit your enquiry using Contact us in the app.
The following access authority are required for service delivery:
[Required access authority] – Storage space : Used to display images stored on the device on the AOD
[4.2.05.1] 1. Resolved an issue where the AOD clock would automatically switch to an AOD theme.
2. Fixed other bugs.
We've fixed an error where the AOD clock would occasionally appear cut off. (S10, S10+, S10 5G)