Empty your recycling bin for good(!) and stop unsolicited postal snail mail with the PaperKarma stop junk mail app.
Simply snap a picture to unsubscribe from bulky catalogs, credit card offers and unwanted paper mail delivered to your home address. Reduce clutter, save time and simplify your life!
Are you still receiving junk mail addressed to previous owners or tenants? No problem! PaperKarma allows you to add all the name /address combinations under which you receive physical postal mail.
Take a step toward protecting your privacy while also helping the environment. Each year 77+ billion pieces of unwanted mail overfill US mailboxes, with 44% of these direct mailings ending up in trash landfills (unopened!). The USPS drives over 1.4 billion miles (56,220 laps around Earth) to deliver these ads.
With PaperKarma, you hold the power to reduce your carbon footprint and prevent direct marketing mail from being printed in your name in the first place:
• Simply open the app and snap a pic of the offending junk mail
• We apply some magic to automatically identify and recognize the mailer
• Simply confirm your choice and we work behind the scenes to unsubscribe you. Boom!
That’s it. It’s that easy.
PaperKarma works on most junk mail including the leading national brands and direct mailers: All State, American Airlines AAdvantage, American Express (AmEx), AT&T /Uverse /DirecTV, Capital One, Discover Card, Farmers, Geico, Money Mailer, Retail Me Not, Restoration Hardware (RH), State Farm, United Mileage Plus, Valpak, Wayfair, Xfinity and 100,000+ more national and local mailers, charities, non-profits and organizations.
As the largest “Do Not Mail” registry and directory in the USA, PaperKarma can help stop 90+% of all physical junk mail you receive. We vet, verify and add 100+ new mailers suggested by our users every single day.
PaperKarma has been featured on ABC, CBS, The New York Times, NBC's The Today Show, LifeHacker, TechCrunch, and more. PaperKarma was featured by both Apple and Google on EarthDay 2019.
In-app purchase subscription required to use the PaperKarma app beyond the free trial. All users are granted 4 free requests to unsubscribe from postal junk mail, and will be prompted to choose a subscription plan when submitting their fifth request. Subscription plan options include a recurring monthly plan, a 6 month plan, or a yearly plan. We are now offering a Lifetime Plan also, which is a 1-time purchase for lifetime access to the PaperKarma app (unlimited unsubscribe requests).
– Subscription options: monthly subscription, 6 months subscription, or a yearly subscription.
– Lifetime Plan which is a 1-time purchase for lifetime access to the PaperKarma app (unlimited unsubscribe requests)
– All subscriptions allow for sending unlimited opt-out requests to all entities in PaperKarma's extensive proprietary database of known direct marketers, for the duration of the subscription.
– 6 months, yearly and Lifetime plans allow users to add new mailers to the database. Our team researches and contacts these mailers to opt you out.
– Payment will be charged to Google Play at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off prior to the end of the current period. This is valid for all plans except the Lifetime Plan.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Google Play Account Settings
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to PaperKarma.
We've updated PaperKarma with several improvements! Here's what's new:
– Added support to stop junk mail from thousands(!) of new national and local mailers
– We are now offering a LifeTime Plan which is a 1-time purchase for lifetime access to the PaperKarma app (unlimited unsubscribe requests). Wherever life takes you, no matter how many times you move, we'll have you covered.