GeForce® NOW™ brings legendary GeForce cloud gaming to your Android device. Log into your GeForce NOW account on your phone, jump into your library of recently played games and continue playing where you left off.
The GeForce NOW app works with Android phones supporting OpenGL ES 3.2 with at least 2GB of memory and Android 5.0 (L) or later. For an optimal experience, we recommend 5GHz WiFi with at least 15Mbps internet access and a Bluetooth gamepad, such as:
1) SHIELD controller: www.nvidia.com/en-us/shield/shop/
2) Razer Raiju Mobile: www.razer.com/gaming-controllers/razer-raiju-mobile
3) Razer Junglecat: www.razer.com/gaming-controllers/razer-junglecat
4) Steelseries Stratus Duo: steelseri.es/nvidiasd
5) Glap controller: glap.co.kr/en
Visit our knowledge base for a full list of supported gamepads: www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/recommended/
Please be aware that streaming games on your phone’s mobile data plan may use up data quickly. We recommend that you connect to a 5GHz WiFi network for the best experience.
Downloading the app will not give you access to the service; you must have an active GeForce NOW account. To learn more about membership options, and to sign-up for GeForce NOW, visit our membership page here: www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/memberships/
– Added stability fixes, UX and performance improvements