Whenever you need translation during your travels, business trips or while studying a language just bring Papago, a smart parrot who can translate multiple languages for you.
▶ What does ‘Papago’ mean?
In Esperanto, Papago refers to a parrot, a bird with language abilities.
Papago supports 13 languages : Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Russian, German and Italian.
▶ Main features
1) Text Translation
Real-time text translation for phrases and words
2) Image Translation
Automatic recognition and translation of text in the image by taking a picture and pressing the button
3) Voice Translation
Real-time voice translation to both text and audio
4) Offline translation
Can translate even in offline
5) Conversation Translation
Simultaneously speak in each other’s language when talking one-on-one with a foreigner
6) Handwriting Translation
Handwriting translation that finds the correct word and translation when you write using your finger
7) Website Translation
Automatic translation for all content when you include the URL of a foreign website
8) Papago Mini
Automatic in-screen translation by Papago Mini when you copy the text in any application
Dictionary information provided to check additional meanings other than initial translation results
10) Global Conversation
Basic expressions available without a network connections
Be confident anytime, anywhere with your translating partner Papago!
▶ Required app permissions:
· Microphone : allows voice/conversation translation.
· Camera : allows image translation.
· Save : saves pictures taken.
· Contacts : You can use NAVER login
· Phone : For safe use of NAVER, Device ID may be checked for functions such as verifying the logged in device and changing the login status.
▶ Optional app permissions (you can use the app even without allowing this permission):
· Location : Better translation results are provided based on location information.
Developer Contact No.:
178-1, Green Factory, Jeongja-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Seoul
– Offline translation quality improvements
– App stability improvements