This release does not have a Play Store Description, so we grabbed one from version 6.42.0:
MiXplorer mix of explorers (SD, FTP, LAN, Cloud and other storage explorers) is a fast, smooth, beautiful, reliable and fully-featured file manager with a simple and intuitive user interface.
This app has no ads, is and will always remain completely free.
It supports Android Level 5 (Eclair) ~ 28 (Pie)
I hope you enjoy it.
The best way indeed is to explore yourself. But here’s a brief list of essential features:
* Easily themable with customization option which lets you select any color you like.
* Sort, disable and enable all menu options and action buttons.
* Unlimited Tabbed browsing and Dual panel in landscape mode and Drag and Drop between panels also supported.
* Easily create Tasks to multitask Copy, Move, … operations.
* Different various View Modes and Sorting Options for each folder separately!
* Customizable bookmarks drawer with essential file types already categorized.
* Advanced search functions.
* Custom USB OTG driver. FAT32 (R/W), exFat(R/W), NTFS (R).
* Html viewer which supports MHT, Markdown, AXml, CHM, MAFF and…
* eBook reader which supports PDF, Epub and…
* Export/Import all preferences and bookmarks and customized skins.
* Extract and create 7z and Zip/Zip64 (splitted-encrypted), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, WIM, Lizard, LZ4, LZ5, Zstandard.
* Extract RAR/RAR5 (splitted-encrypted), XZ, APM, CAB, ISO, ARJ, AR, LZH, LHA, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB, NSIS, LZMA, NTFS, FAT, VHD, MBR, SWM, MSLZ, CramFS, Dmg, ELF, MachO, Mub, PE, Split, Xar, Z, Udf, HFS, SquashFS, PPMD.
* All your cloud storage needs accessible from one single app. Choose from 19 providers:
Amazon Cloud drive, Mega.co.nz, Mail.ru, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, HiDrive, Baidu, Mediafire, Kuaipan, Kanbox, IDrive, Hubic, 4Sync, Google Drive, Meo, OneDrive, pCloud, SugarSync, VDisk.
+ clouds which support webdav like (Yandex.ru, OwnCloud, MyDrive.ch, DriveHQ, CloudMe, CloudSafe, …).
* Modifying zip files.
* Root access for all advanced operations.
* User and System app management with data backup ability for rooted devices.
* EncFS volumes supported for all storages.
* File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format.
* FTP/HTTP Server built in + TCP server to receive files from other devices using MiX (Send-to option).
* Built-in Image Viewer (it supports GIF animation and large images).
* Built-in Media Player + VLC codecs add-on.
* Powerful Text Editor.
* SAMBA, FTP, SFTP, WEBDAV supported as well.
* And many more awesome features for you to explore!
Target API Level changed to 30. You won’t have access to ‘/Android/data’ and ‘/Android/obb’ in Android 11 (R).
Added TGS animated sticker support.
Added reading raw text from DOCX and save as DOCX in Code editor.
Improved Content viewer (HTML viewer) and added basic DOCX support.
Long press on Delete button to send files to the recycle bin, if ‘Undo’ is enabled from the settings.
Added ‘Extract to…’ to extract files directly from the other apps. You can disable ‘Open Archive’ from the settings and use it as ‘Extract here’.
Fixed an issue with some NTFS partitions in the previous build.
If you’ve selected the built-in Dark skin. Remove and select it again to update it.
Improved SFTP Client performance.
Rename the addons extension from ‘apk’ to ‘mia’ and tap on it, then Import. You don’t need to install the addons anymore.
Many tiny fixes and improvements.