The PowerPoint app gives you access to the familiar tool you already know. Present, create, edit, view or share presentations quickly and easily from anywhere. Create slideshows with anyone and present to anyone, anywhere, with confidence. With PowerPoint, your Office moves with you.
On the go and need to access your most recently used PowerPoint files quickly? PowerPoint provides a quick view of your recent files for easy access on any device. Worried about multiple file versions when you work on PowerPoint mobile? Presentations and slideshows are synced seamlessly across devices.
PowerPoint lets you make a lasting impression with powerful and customizable presentations that make you stand out. Create slideshows and present with confidence, from anywhere. Create slideshows and impactful presentation easier than ever.
PowerPoint gives you the ability to edit your presentation and customize it on the go, collaborating with others in real time.
Microsoft PowerPoint Features:
Present with Confidence
• PowerPoint on the go lets you make presentations without missing a beat.
• Create new presentations or continue working on existing ones.
• PowerPoint syncs your presentations to OneDrive, so you can start a presentation on your PC, then edit and present using PowerPoint mobile.
• Presentation view on any device enables you to present your point clearly and with confidence, all without firing up your laptop.
Make a Lasting Impression
• A beautifully crafted presentation is always a winner.
• Create slideshow presentations that will make an impression and help you stand out easily with the powerful and highly customizable experience in PowerPoint.
Work with Others Easily
• PowerPoint makes it easy for you to collaborate with others.
• Share presentations with 1-click sharing to quickly invite others to edit, view, or provide feedback on your slides.
• Microsoft Office permissions let you manage and see who’s working in your presentation.
• Share slides and stay on top of changes and feedback from others with integrated comments.
• Slides track and compare changes to see how your presentation has evolved over time.
Microsoft Office 365
• Microsoft Office 365 users can access premium features:
• Create professional-looking slides with Designer
• Edit slides with custom colors, chart elements, Morph transition and SmartArt.
• Presenter View including speaker notes.
• Notes and ink annotations are easily saved.
• OS version: running any of the supported versions of Android and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor. Support for Kitkat & Lollipop devices will continue till June 2019.
• 1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription (see aka.ms/Office365subscriptions) for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: aka.ms/eula