Microsoft OneDrive keeps your photos and files backed up, protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. This OneDrive app lets you view and share OneDrive files, documents, and photos with friends and family. Plus, you can use the app to automatically back up your phone’s photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free cloud storage or upgrade to an Office 365 subscription to get 1 TB of storage.
Microsoft OneDrive offers the following features:
Back up photos & videos
• Automatic photo backup when you turn on Camera Upload
• Find photos easily thanks to automatic tagging
• Photo sync helps save space on your device
• View photos on your phone, computer, and online
• Access entire folders on the app without being online*
• Share photos, videos, and albums with friends and family
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited
• Set password-protected or expiring sharing links*
• Scan documents, receipts, whiteboards, and more
• Scan, sign, and send docs right from the OneDrive mobile app
• Document scanning, business card scanning, and photo scanning from your phone
• Search photos by what’s in them (i.e. beach, snow, etc.)
• Search docs by name or content
• All OneDrive files are encrypted at rest and in transit
• Personal Vault lets you protect your important files with identity verification
• Restore documents with version history on all files
• Ransomware detection & recovery*
• Back up, view, and save your Office documents.
• Use Microsoft Office apps to edit and collaborate in real time on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files stored in OneDrive.
The OneDrive app for Android offers 5 GB of free cloud sync file storage, file upload, file sharing, and file backup in the cloud.
Using this app with OneDrive for Business
For you to sign into OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. Camera upload, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
*Requires Office 365 subscription
In the eternal struggle between light and dark, we’re proud to announce that this release of OneDrive finally brings balance to the force: you can now enjoy Dark Theme and an epic new set of Microsoft Fluent icons throughout the app.
Photo enthusiasts that sign in with a consumer Microsoft account can now enjoy memories of years past: just visit your Photos tab to relive photos taken in previous years on this same day.