The Managed Home Screen app, for corporate-owned devices in organizations subscribed to Microsoft Intune, enables the Multi App Kiosk mode for specific, locked down use. This app should only be deployed by your organization. It helps your organization remotely configure and customize the home screen on the device(s) to deliver a highly productive single use experience. This app replaces the default home screen or launcher to restrict device activities and access based on remotely configurable settings.
• Centralized large-scale device deployment and lockdown
• Locked down kiosk mode with pre-approved apps
• Easily pin websites to home screen
• Customize home screen experience and layout
Microsoft Application License Terms
Third Party Notices
To subscribe for Intune management services visit – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cloud-platform/microsoft-intune
In this update we've fixed bugs and added two new features:
1) Setting a timer to track the amount of time a user can stay outside of MHS before MHS re-launches.
2) A “Permission” page within MHS' Managed Settings. You may be required to grant certain permissions directly on the device and this page makes it easy to do without exiting MHS.