The all in one terminal client for Android including SSH, Local Shell, Mosh and Telnet support.
– Full color terminal / ssh client
– Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
– Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
– External keyboard support
– Gestures for irssi, weechat, tmux and screen
– Community and third party plugins
– Official Mosh support (mosh.mit.edu)
– Telnet support
– Local Android terminal support
– Dark, Light, 80's hacker, Molokai, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out ethanschoonover.com/solarized
– Click URLs to open in a browser
– Copy & Paste within sessions
– Save / Share SSH transcripts to Dropbox/Evernote/Email & SD card
– UTF-8 character support
– Easily organise your connections by group
– Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
– Seamlessly connect 'via' other SSH connections with one click
– Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
– IPv6 support
– Password & OpenSSH private key support (ECDSA, RSA and DSA)
– RSA key generator (encryption supported)
– SSH key agent forwarding
– Support for two-factor authentication (eg: Google Authenticator)
– Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password – just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
– zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
– Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
– Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronise connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
– Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
– Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
– A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group (Android 3.0+).
– Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
– Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
– Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity
For a detailed overview of this applications permissions and how each one is used in our ssh client please see sonelli.com/permissions
• Support for all modern key algorithms and ciphers (e.g ed25519).
• Fixed high CPU utilization in v3.0.0.
• New much improved copy & paste implementation (works in tmux too).
• Fixed a bug where homescreen shortcuts for port forwards were not created.
• Fixed a nasty bug where some users were either locked out of the app after upgrading, or in severe cases lost their connections.