Joplin is a free, open source note taking and to-do application, which can handle a large number of notes organised into notebooks. The notes are searchable, can be copied, tagged and modified. The Android application supports markdown rendering.
The notes can be synchronised with your other devices via Dropbox, OneDrive, Nextcloud or WebDAV. Joplin is also available for Windows, macOS and Linux and all can synchronise with each others so your notes can be available on your mobile phone, computer, tablet, etc. Please see the official website for the list of available applications: joplinapp.org/
The desktop applications can be used to import notes from Evenote via .enex files, including the formatted content (which is converted to markdown), resources (images, attachments, etc.) and complete metadata (geolocation, updated time, created time, etc.). These imported notes can then be synchronised with the Android app.
IMPORTANT: OneDrive synchronisation is currently only working with regular accounts. OneDrive Business unfortunately cannot be supported due to the different API.
Getting support: To get support please use the forum at discourse.joplinapp.org/
– Improved: Avoid crash when downloading large files
– Improved: Disabled the header items when no note is selected
– Improved: Enable sharing to Joplin on Android
– Improved: Handle back button when sort popup is open
– Improved: Improve automatic title generation
– Improved: Improve performance of attaching images, especially large ones
– Improved: Upload attachments > 4 MB when using OneDrive
– Improved: When attaching a file insert it at the current cursor position