Joplin is a free, open source note taking and to-do application, which can handle a large number of notes organised into notebooks. The notes are searchable, can be copied, tagged and modified. The Android application supports markdown rendering.
The notes can be synchronised with your other devices via Dropbox, OneDrive, Nextcloud or WebDAV. Joplin is also available for Windows, macOS and Linux and all can synchronise with each others so your notes can be available on your mobile phone, computer, tablet, etc. Please see the official website for the list of available applications: joplinapp.org/
The desktop applications can be used to import notes from Evenote via .enex files, including the formatted content (which is converted to markdown), resources (images, attachments, etc.) and complete metadata (geolocation, updated time, created time, etc.). These imported notes can then be synchronised with the Android app.
IMPORTANT: OneDrive synchronisation is currently only working with regular accounts. OneDrive Business unfortunately cannot be supported due to the different API.
Note: Currently file attachment in Android only works, and is only enabled, in version 5 (Lollipop) or above.
– New: Add toolbar, list continuation and Markdown preview to editor
– Improved: Auto-save after closing a note
– Fixed: Fixed resource download auto mode
– Fixed: When modifying a conflicted note, it would disappear from the view
– Fixed: Allow scrolling past end of note
– Fixed: Prevent decryption loop when a resource cannot be decrypted
– Fixed: Fixed styling issue in config screen