Greenlight is a debit card for kids and teens that parents manage through an app. Parents can choose the exact stores where their children can spend, manage chores and allowances, set parent-paid interest rates on savings and more. Kids monitor balances, create savings goals and learn to make real world trade-off decisions.
Since Greenlight is a prepaid debit card, kids can’t spend what they don’t have. No overdraft fees. No overspending. No surprises.
– Manage chores
– Automate allowances
– Instantly transfer money to kids’ cards
– Receive real-time notifications
– Set store-level spend controls
– Turn card on or off from the app
– Set Parent-Paid Interest rates on savings
– Control access and budgets for ATM withdrawals
– Refer a friend to Greenlight and you both receive $10
KIDS AND TEENS CAN
– Manage their own budgets
– Direct deposit their paychecks
– Access the Greenlight app to track balances in Spend, Save and Give accounts
– Create custom saving goals
– Receive money from friends & family with Greenlight Gift
SAFETY FIRST. AND SECOND. AND THIRD.
– Greenlight comes with an EMV Chip and parent-controlled PIN
– No cash back at the register to curb unmonitored spending
– Automated blocked categories for unsafe spending
– State-of-the-art SSL encryption
– Your most sensitive information is stored by our partners, who are compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
– FDIC insured through our partner, Community Federal Savings Bank.
Now, you and your kids can visit the Give section of the app to browse charities by category or search on your own to find charities that matter most to your family.