🏆 2019 Google Play Awards WINNER! – Best Accessibility Experience.
Envision is the fastest, most reliable and award-winning OCR app that speaks out the visual world, helping blind and visually impaired users to lead more independent lives.
Envision is developed for and together with the visually impaired community. The app is simple, gets things done and brings the best assistive experience to blind and low vision users.
Simply use your phone camera to scan any piece of text, your surroundings, objects, people or products and everything will be read out to you thanks to Envision’s smart artificial intelligence and OCR.
What Envision users say about the app:
“Brilliant, reads out all those forms quickly that I can't see, good magnifier, recommend.” – Simon from USA
“It's a wonderful application. The feature that I love most in this application is that I can export the text of any inaccessible pdf that I was not able to read before. It has helped me big time in my studies. It has definitely made my life easier.” – Shubham from India
With full talkback support, Envision enables you to:
Read all kinds of text:
• Instantly read any piece of text in over 60 different languages.
• Easily scan your paper documents (single or multiple pages) with the help of audio-guided edge detection. All content is spoken back to you and is ready for export and edit.
• Import PDFs and images to get a description of the image and recognition of all the text within it.
• Quickly read handwritten postcards, letters, lists and other paperwork.
Know what's around you:
• Effortlessly describe visual scenes around you.
• Detect colours on your clothes, walls, books, you name it.
• Swiftly scan barcodes to get extensive information about the products.
Find what you're looking for:
• Find people around you; the names of your family and friends are spoken out whenever they are in the frame.
• Find objects around you; selecting common objects from the in-app list to find them.
• Share images or documents from your phone or other apps like Twitter or WhatsApp by selecting Envision from the share sheet. Envision can then read and describe those images for you.
Feedback, questions or feature requests?
We welcome everyone to provide their feedback about the Envision app, as we’re constantly improving.
Please email us at [email protected].
Envision is free to install and comes with a 14-day free trial, allowing you to experience all the features of the app. During the free trial, we want you to find out what the app can do for you!
At the end of the free trial, you can decide which subscription suits you best. Envision’s subscriptions allow us to continually invest the much needed time and energy to maintain and improve the app, fix any pesky issues, keep the lights on in the office and keep the wolves from the door!
We'll keep you up to date and informed of all that we're doing.
Payment will be charged to your Account at confirmation of purchase. Note: All Subscription plans automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you're still reading all the way down here, we'd like to thank you for your diligence, attention to detail and general commitment to finishing something that you started. Just like all the team working at Envision!
Bug fixes and improvements.