See a complete picture of your digital habits and disconnect when you want to.
Get a daily view of your digital habits:
• How frequently you use different apps
• How many notifications you receive
• How often you check your phone
Disconnect when you want to:
• Daily app timers let you set limits for how much you use apps.
• Wind Down reminds you to switch off at night, setting a schedule to fade your screen to Grayscale while Do Not Disturb silences notifications for a good night’s sleep.
• Look for Digital Wellbeing in your phone’s Settings menu
Have a question? Check out the Help Center: support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/9137850
• Family Link parental controls are now part of Digital Wellbeing and accessible from device settings, making setup even smoother for families
• Pause distracting apps with Focus mode, which is now available in Beta. To become a Beta tester, go to play.google.com/apps/testing/com.google.android.apps.wellbeing