Simply put: The World’s Largest Art Gallery In Your Hand.
DeviantArt is the largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. We entertain, inspire, and empower the artist in all of us.
The DeviantArt mobile app moves the experience to hand-held devices exposing a full range of exciting, fresh, culturally relevant content from traditional media of painting, drawing, photography and sculpture to digital art, pixel art, anime and fan art. Browse endless streams of content as well as communicate with and submit to the community 24/7 with the DeviantArt mobile app.
Bleed and Breed Art.™
· Today Page – every day, the editorial team will draw from and reflect back to the community a vibrant combination of news, features, curations and conversations.
· What’s Hot, Undiscovered, Daily Deviations and Explore – give you ways to liberate and inspire yourself with extraordinary images drawn from an art collection powered by over 32 million artists and curators on DeviantArt. Features like “More Like This” associate images through member-curated Collections to provide endless entertainment and inspiration as you travel through the app by browsing layers of similar art.
· Status Updates – post short updates in a simple and direct format that lets you create informal conversations with your watchers. Use these to share how you’re feeling, what you’re thinking, what you’re working on, or to share the work of an artist you love.
· Watch Feed – a personalized and easy to access feed of every Journal, Collection, or Status Update posted by your watchlist.
· Notifications – the communication center of the app where you manage all mentions, replies and other messages. This feature is similar to the website’s Message Center.
· Submit – submit art and literature to DeviantArt or compose a status update to initiate rich visual conversations.
The DeviantArt app has been updated with a redesigned Home!
– Following shows deviations from deviants you watch.
– Recommended For You helps you discover content related to your interests.
– Tap “show less like this” for further personalization.
– Tap the star icon to favourite. Long press to collect.
– Create a new Collection from this panel too!
– Easily add a comment right from Home.
– We've made other actions easier to access from these feeds as well; follow, unfollow, report, and block.