Google Cloud Console helps you manage your services running on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) directly from your Android phone or tablet:
* Stay connected to the cloud and check billing, status, and critical issues.
* Create your own custom dashboard to produce an overview of your GCP services.
* Monitor the state of your Compute Engine and App Engine resources with the ability to SSH into your VMs.
* Access to Cloud Shell to perform any Google Cloud (gcloud) operation.
* View and respond to incidents, errors, and logging.
We plan to ship new features regularly and continually improve your user experience. Please give us your feedback in the app by tapping the menu button in the upper-left corner, selecting “Help & feedback”, and then “Send feedback”.
Bug fixes and UI improvements.