Briar is a messaging app designed for activists, journalists, and anyone else who needs a safe, easy and robust way to communicate. Unlike traditional messaging apps, Briar doesn't rely on a central server – messages are synchronized directly between the users' devices. If the internet's down, Briar can sync via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, keeping the information flowing in a crisis. If the internet's up, Briar can sync via the Tor network, protecting users and their relationships from surveillance.
* Fix a bug that caused the user's account to be lost when upgrading
* Fix the position of the pending contacts snackbar
* Update translations
* Improve Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
* Upgrade Tor to 0.3.5.10
* Show orange icon while connecting to Tor network
* Simplify connection settings