Manage your finances in one app with the secure, open-source BitPay Wallet. Get up and running fast with blockchain security, store and send funds, buy gift cards from over 90 major brands, and turn cryptocurrency into dollars with the BitPay Visa® Card.
With the BitPay Wallet, your private keys and your money remain in your control at all times. And you're using code that's 100% open source for community testing and audits.
We built the following features into this version of the BitPay app that doesn't compromise on security or accessibility:
* Real-time gift card purchasing from major brands including Amazon.com
* Support Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, ETH and XRP
* Support for ERC-20 stablecoin tokens, including USD Coin (USDC), Paxos Standard (PAX) and Gemini Dollar (GUSD)
* Multiple wallet creation and management in-app
* Integration for loading, managing, and spending the BitPay Visa® Card.
* Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
* Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
* Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
* Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
* Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure payments
* Support for 150+ currency pricing options
* Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
* Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
* Support for testnet wallets
* Customizable wallets name and order
Multiple supported languages, including French, German, Chinese (Simplified), and Spanish
This app is free and open-source software. You can also view the code on GitHub at github.com/bitpay/copay.
BitPay Card Disclosure
BY USING THIS CARD YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT AND FEE SCHEDULE, IF ANY. The BitPay Prepaid Visa® Card is issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Member FDIC) pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. “Metropolitan Commercial Bank” and “Metropolitan” are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank ©2014.
This is a minor release that includes awesome new features and small bug fixes
– Speed up received Bitcoin transactions
– Show legacy address for BCH wallets
– New integration with Coinbase. Added transfer functionality (deposit/withdrawal) between a Coinbase balance and a local wallet
– Fix incorrect value on amount view while switching between different coins
– Order wallets groups
– Fix balance overlapping in wallet details
– Fix card top-up send max