AT&T Mobile Security
AT&T Mobile Security helps protect your phone from malware, viruses, and system threats. An all-in-one mobile security app that provides proactive detection and malware/virus protection for your Android phone.
AT&T Mobile Security Basic:
AT&T Mobile Security protection includes the following Free* features:
• App Security: Scans apps and files for malware and viruses.
• System Advisor: Notifies you if the operating system has been tampered with.
• Breach Reports: Get alerts about company data breaches along with helpful tips.
• Passcode Check: Ensure you have a passcode to help keep your device and data secure.
Also includes AT&T Call Protect for more control over nuisance calls at no additional charge. *App download may incur data charges
AT&T Mobile Security Plus:
AT&T Mobile Security Plus includes all the functionality of AT&T Mobile Security Basic free features, plus additional security to protect your device, your data and your privacy.
• Secure Wi-Fi VPN (Virtual Private Network): Helps protect your data over open (unencrypted) Wi-Fi networks.
• Wi-Fi Alerts: Get alerts when a Wi-Fi network you join may be dangerous to help protect your privacy.
• Theft Alerts: Get an email if suspicious activity is detected on your phone.
• Personal ID Monitor: Get alerts if your personal information is found on the dark web.
• New: Safe Browsing: analyses links you visit to warn about suspicious websites.
• Includes all of the Call Protect Plus features.
“This app uses the Device Administrator permission”
AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect Plus:
$3.99/mo. Service auto-renews every 30 days unless canceled. Manage mobile purchases at att.com/mobilepurchases or call 800.331.0500 (611 from wireless phone). Payments are nonrefundable (subj. to applicable law) for AT&T billing. All Google Play billed subscriptions must be cancelled within Google Play. Deleting the app will not cancel the subscription.
Rates: Data charges may apply for app download and usage. Other charges and restr. may apply.
Eligibility: Compatible device req’d and includes AT&T HD Voice-enabled Android smartphones. Smartphones sold by other carriers may not be eligible.
For complete terms for AT&T Mobile Security, see att.com/mobilesecurityeula.
Minor bug fixes.