Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from teammates, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
Asana is recommended for work with G Suite.
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
– Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests—before you forget
– See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
– Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
– Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
– Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
ASANA MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
– Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
– No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like creating a task, and updates will sync in Asana when you’re back online.
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR WORK
– View and organize your work task list every time you open Asana
– Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
– Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
– Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
– Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
– See projects you access frequently in one list
COMMUNICATE WITH TEAMMATES IN ASANA
– Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
– Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
– Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or comment directly from Inbox
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED USAGE
– Add tasks, projects, teams, and files for up to 15 members for free.
– Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and no team member limit.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at asana.com/terms
Shall I compare this update to a summer’s day?
This update art more worthy and more useful.
This visual redesign combines the “Projects” and “Portfolios” tabs into “Home.” We also added a new “Accounts” tab so you can easily access your domains and profile, and improved Search, My Tasks, and Inbox.
So long as apps can update, or eyes can read,
So long our engineers will code, and bring [general bug fixes and] improvements to thee.